An opening exists at the Toronto (Brampton) Book Fair Branch for the General Labour entry-level position of Warehouse Fulfillment Clerk reporting to the Distribution Manager.
This position works for a minimum of 36.25 hours per week and at least 40 weeks per year. It is Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 2:45pm. After 1 year of service, you are eligible to receive a Health Spending Account for benefits.
- We require energetic individual who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping; unloading and shelving stock in the warehouse
- Pricing product as well as some housekeeping duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required up to 40 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has a high school education; six months previous work experience and excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to detail; a positive attitude and the ability to be a team player are also requirements of this position.
- This position requires CSA approved (green label) safety shoes.
Interested applicants are to forward a copy of their resume by January 25, 2019 to:
Scholastic Book Fairs